Home organization and consulting services created with children and families in mind.
Stacy currently has limited openings for organizing. Her rates start at $125 per hour. If you’re interested in working with her, please email her at email@example.com
Research shows that play is one of the most effective ways to promote learning and social-emotional development. As adults, we know that the right work and home environment can make or break our productivity. The same is true for children.
In order to maximize quality play and learning, the environment must be set up in an appropriate and intentional manner.
Let’s face it – the internet is full of amazing, Pinterest-perfect solutions. Most of the time, however the organizing “hacks” presented online are complicated, hard-to-maintain and NOT kid friendly. Stacy works with parents to identify their children’s strengths to create intentional environments that promote calm, independent play (along with simple clean up solutions that children can often maintain themselves!)
- Huffington Post Contribution: Growing Up Organized – Habits to Establish In Your Child’s First Three Years
- KCLS “Mind Matters” Program: Organizing for After School Routines (Commercial
- Stacy/Home Key Organization on King 5’s Evening Magazine (TV Segment)
- Stacy on King 5’s New Day Northwest (TV Segment)
- Interview with Q13 News (TV Segment)
- Contributer to “Expert Guide to Home Organizing” (book)
- Seattle Magazine: Professional Tips To Help You Organize Your Kids Space (Article)
- Organization Tips For Families – The Great Balancing Act (Bright Horizons Blog)
- Thirty Tips To Make Running Your Household a Breeze (mom.me)
- How Do You Raise an Organized Child (Care.com Blog)
- 50 Organizing Tips You’ll Wish You Knew All Along (Reader’s Digest)
- How To Teach Your Kids To Declutter At Any Age (Sparefoot Blog)